Natural Meditation in Puerto Madryn
Chubut has excellent choices to renovate energies and relax, that helps to worth the returnment to the routine. Both taking massages sessions and beauty treatments at the hotel´s spas, or assist to holistic centres of alternatives therapists, are one of the traditional proposals.
During meditation, worldly distractions stop disturbing us, achieving a real balance: is a return to our own being. The proposal invites us to connect with ourselves in a natural environment, hugged by the sound of the birds, the
whales and the sea, in a healing and comfortable practice.
Punta Pardelas, a paradise very different from other conventional plans,with the El Doradillo, will be the places for
experience. Healthy lunches and yoga practices complete this personal connexion experience.
Recommendations for having a good experience:
Information to know:
- Difficulty: Low- easy to learn and accessible.
- Book excursions with travel agencies that are enable for this purpose. Avoid hiring on the street, except for enabled stands on cruise ship’s days in Puerto Madryn.
- We suggest going to official information offices in every place you visit, where you can be advised and also, get the correct information to guarantee a good stay in Chubut.
- Depends on weather conditions.
- Take water, comfortable and warm clothes.
- It is recommended not to carry extra weight.
From June to September, you can add the half day excursion to El Doradillo, to meditate with the whales, making
a coast sightseeing, and from September to November you can add a full day excursion to Punta Tombo
so you can enjoy a wonderful walk watching the penguins and meditate next to
For more information:
Puerto Madryn Tourism Office:
Address: Av. Roca 223
Telephone Information Center: (54 280) 4453504 / 4456067
Web Site: www.madryn.travel