Labyrinth Patagonia the largest in South America
Between native forest and amazing views to the Pirque and Plataforma hill, suddenly, you find the biggest labyrinth on South America Nine entrances made up of 2,200 meters of trails and live fences, challenge you to reach its center. Although, only one of them is the correct.
The labyrinth is a symbol for the spiritual world, a representation of the alternatives roads of the life itself. Visit, walk and cross it can be an invitation to your own personal knowledge.
Places in a 8.500 mt of land, and 4 km away from El Hoyo, the Patagonian Labyrinth is an ideal place to enjoy with your family or friends from all ages. The five hectares of parks and native forest, with unique views, allow to spend all day and walking through the labyrinth until you reach the center and finally, the exit.
A tea house with spectacular views and outstanding gastronomy, with local, seasonal products and its own organic garden awaits you on the premises.
Suggestions recommend to have a good experience:
- We suggest going to official information offices in every place you visit, where you can be advised and also, get the correct information to guarantee a good stay in Chubut.
- Difficulty: Low- easy to learn and accessible.
- We suggest wearing comfortable clothes and shoes, a hat and sunscreen. Do not forget the coat.
- You can bring water and food to make a picnic in the place.
- Always carry your camera or your cell phone with a good battery charge to record special moments during your visit
- Open from 10:30 am until it gets dark.
- Calendar: December /Sat., Sun. National Holidays (to be confirmed on social networks)
- From 22 th December to Easter Week /Every day until Easter Week
- Open on winter holidays (according to Buenos Aires schedule)
How to arrive:
El Hoyo is located in the Northwest of the Province of Chubut, between the towns of Epuyen and El Bolsón, on National Route 40.
It composes together with the towns of El Bolsón, Lago Puelo, Epuyen, El Maitén and Cholila the well-known Andean Region of Parallel 42.
The town is located on national route n ° 40 and has two (2) access points.
Access North to South from El Bolsón with orientation to Esquel
Access South to North, which goes from Epuyen to El Bolsón
For more information:
Dirección de Turismo – Municipalidad de El Hoyo
Address: Ruta N°40 Km 1900
Postal Code: 9211
Telephones: 0294-4471 115
Fax : 0294-4471 115
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: www.turismoelhoyo.com.ar
Tourist provider which offers this service:
Address: Camino a El Desemboque km 3,7
Telephones: 0294 4450588
Web Site: www.laberintopatagonia.com