Tips on the Road:
- Large unpopulated areas, it is recommended to be accompanied by another support vehicle and to have a complete tool box, spare parts, check the covers and tire pressure, the oil level, two auxiliary rubbers if possible, etc.
- Always take the opportunity to Load Fuel, in some Protected Natural Areas they do not have an office, such as ANP Punta Tombo where you have to travel a distance of 130 km one way and 130 km back.
- Slow down on curves or roads that do not allow you to see the panorama clearly. Although these routes are little traveled, someone in a vehicle in the opposite direction could be thinking the same as you.
- The rubble is a difficult surface although it appears stable. Do not drive more than 60 km / h. and when a vehicle approaches in the opposite direction, slow down to minimize the impact of stones.
- Although rains are rare on the coast, know that they make clay soil especially dangerous.
- In winter time the frost and ice force to circulate with great caution, in the mountain range it is essential to carry chains in case of snow on the route.