Festivals with Flavors, Culture and Tradition
10 thousand kilos of roast can be few. Three thousand lambs on the grill too. A chupín of fish just out of the sea for an entire town is sometimes scarce. Although you will never go hungry, for dessert there are shows, live music, field skills and fairs, among many things. Each of the more than 60 popular festivals that are celebrated throughout the Chubut geography in spring and summer offer you diversity and unique characteristics.
Each party is a celebration of the identity and products of each destination. Be it pasture roast in Cholila, lambs in Puerto Madryn, white salmon in Camarones, fine fruit in El Hoyo, sheep shearing in Río Mayo, or handicrafts from all over the country in Epuyén or the best rural dogs in Telsen, each locality of Chubut celebrates with music, jockeys and skills of the field and much joy everything that feels its own.
From November to March, there are parties throughout the province. Look at the list here
You will find information about all the parties, such as
- National Festival of Fine Fruit – El Hoyo
- National Roast Festival – Cholila
- Provincial Festival of El Calafate – Tecka
- Farmer’s Party – July 28.
- National Festival of the Lamb – Puerto Madryn
- Agricultural Show – Gaiman.
- Regional Festival of Tortilla al Rescoldo – Trevelin.
- Cuisine of the Lakes – Lago Puelo
- Trevelin Fair Expo.
- Artisanal Fishermen Fair. Puerto Madryn.
- Madryn al Plato – Puerto Madryn.
- Comodoro Invites – Comodoro Rivadavia.
- Fair of Foreign Communities – Comodoro Rivadavia.
- Fishermen’s Party – Caleta Córdova
Suggestions for a good experience:
- We suggest wearing comfortable clothes and shoes, a hat and sunscreen. Do not forget the coat.
- You can bring water and light foods, such as fruits, sandwiches or snacks.
- Always carry your camera or your cell phone with a good battery charge to record special moments during your visit.
- Binoculars are useful to observe the fauna in the distance.
- Book excursions with travel agencies that are enable for this purpose.
- We suggest going to official information offices in every place you visit, where you can be advised and also, get the correct information to guarantee a good stay in Chubut.
Suggestions recommended for people with their own car
- Remember stock up on fuel before any trip.
- Remember animal cattle or autochthonous animals can cross the route in front of your car, drive with precaution.
- On the way to gravel, do not exceed 60 km/h and avoid brake abruptly.
For more information:
Dirección de Turismo Gaiman
Address: BELGRANO 574
Telephones: 280 4491571 / 2804360565
E-mail : email@example.com
Dirección de Turismo DOLAVON
Address: Av. 25 DE MAYO N° 260
Telephones: 2804862509 4492052
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretaría de Turismo de Esquel
Address: AV. Alvear Esq. Sarmiento – 9200
Telephones: (02945) 451927 – 455652
Web site: www.esquel.tur.ar
Ente Mixto de Turismo de la ciudad de Trevelin
Address: Roundabout 28 de julio. Coronel Fontana Square
Telephone: 02945 480120
Web Site: www.trevelin.tur.ar
Puerto Madryn Tourism Office:
Address: Av. Roca 223
Telephone Information Center: (54 280) 4453504 / 4456067
Web Site: www.madryn.travel
E- mail: email@example.com
Ente Trelew Turismo- ENTRETUR
Address: Trelew Planetarium
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: www.trelewpatagonia.gov.ar
Rawson Information Center:
Av. Guillermo Rawson y Juan Manuel de Rosas-Playa Unión.
Telephone Information Center: 0280-4496887
Web Site: www.turismo.rawson.gov.ar